Socket & See SOK36 Professional Socket Tester
The Socket & See SOK36 is a Professional Socket/Earth Loop/Polarity/RCD Tester all in one device; and advanced circuitry means it won‘t trip RCD’s when loop testing. The SOK36 also performs a self-check before each use to ensure the circuitry is in correct working order.
Loop test results are clearly indicated via LED’s as either Good (green) Check (orange) or Urgent Check (red), alerting the user to any potential issues that need addressing. The loop test is carried out automatically when plugged in with no button to press.
The SOK36 detects good plus 18 wiring fault conditions. Green LED indication and a continuous tone quickly indicates good wiring. A warbling tone with orange or red LED indication indicates a wiring fault.
The Polarity check feature allows the user to confirm correct polarity from the DNO (Distribution Network Operator). The RCD test allows an operational check of 30mA.
▶ A run through of the Socket & See SOK36 Socket Tester (Professional):
Socket & See SOK36 Key Features:
- Bright LED‘s out perform fragile old style neon
- Logical green for GO LED Indication
- New Circuitry means no tripping RCD‘s
- Continuous audible tone gives positive good wiring indication
- Strong warbling tone gives clear warning of faulty wiring
- Advanced electronics include a quad comparator to give clear indication even on noisy circuits
- The first socket tester to show where the actual fault is - Live, Earth or Neutral
- New patented `Fault Locate‘ electronics gives clearest indication yet of 18 wiring fault conditions
- Built-in self check at start of testing gives confidence in correct operation at all times.
- The first socket tester to also test true earth loop impedance
- Easy colour LED read out system gives earth loop result as Good/Check or Urgent Check
- Full earth loop test
- Operational check of 30mA RCD‘s
- Audible tone indication gives clear indication of good socket or problem socket