Megger PVM210 Solar Irradiance Meter
The pocket-size PVM210 is perfect for use on sloping roofs or at the top of ladders because it has the solar detector built in to the top. This is enhanced by its large clear display and hold function.
It is used for initially choosing optimum position for a PV installation and for measuring the solar power for the calculation of short circuit current to confirm the performance of the PV panel for certification.
On the rear of the meter is a universal camera thread that allows the PVM210 to be mounted on a tripod for precise readings if required. A protective pouch is included with each instrument.
Megger PVM210 Key Features:
- Mini pocket size
- Single unit for one handed use increasing safety on ladders and roofs
- Perfect for measurement of incident light for PV panel short circuit current calculation
- 3¾ digit LCD display with 1999 W/m² range
- Camera mount fixing for accurate placement
- Optimal incident angle and positioning of solar panels
- Measurement of solar power for panel short circuit calculation
- Standard camera mount fixing for accurate placement
What comes with the Megger PVM210?
- Megger PVM210 Irradiance Meter
- Carrying Pouch
- Calibration Certificate