Megger OTS100AF 100kV Auto Portable Oil Test Set
Megger’s automatic laboratory oil test sets perform accurate breakdown voltage tests on mineral, ester and silicon insulating liquids. Moulded test vessels give repeatable results with lock in precision electrode gap setting adjustment wheels. The transparent, shielded lid and large test chamber enable easy access to the test vessel.
What‘s the difference with the OTS AF models?
These 60 kV, 80 kV and 100 kV models have much a larger test chamber for even easier access and cleaning, particularly useful in a lab environment. They are fitted with a 12 key alpha-numeric keypad to facilitate entry of test ID, file names, notes etc. Alpha characters are entered by repetitive pressing on a key. The AF models also have the ability to use a USB barcode reader to scan oil sample barcode labels, ideal for better integration with a LIM system.
▶ Video: Megger OTS Oil Testers Overview
Megger OTS100AF Key Features:
- Laboratory instruments for measuring insulating oil breakdown voltage
- Lock in precision – oil vessel with lockable adjustment
- Bright 3.5” colour display
- Suitable for mineral, ester and silicon oils
- Trip detection circuit with direct measurement of voltage and current
- Ultra fast (< 10 µs) HV switch off time
For more information see the Technical Specification and Data Sheet section below and the below model information pages: